Monday, 1 September 2008
relationships
Just found out that yet another of my friends have split up with their husbands....its becoming a regular thing here......and worries me a little. Are me and Julian the odd ones out because we are still together and making an effort? The friends in question have been married as long as us, have two kids and were so much in love you just wonder...why? how? what is going on? Makes me sad. If its a mutual "we just dont love each other any more" fair enough, I just hope that it does not involve a third party...because that just makes it soo messy and complicated, especially where kids are concerned. I see another friend struggling, (but doing so well on her own) and her ex is a useless waste of space who cant be bothered to see his own daughters. I love my family and hope to God that this never happens to us xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment