Sunday, 7 September 2008

Oman

In 7 weeks time we will be in Muscat, Oman, where I went to school for 3 happy years! Cant wait to go back as an adult to see what the place is like now and what sights trigger deja vue. At the time of booking back in Feb we didnt expect that we would need a holiday so much, but after the appauling lack of summer we are now so grateful that we booked it. I will be watching the weather with interest between now and 25th Oct - today it is 43 degrees and here it is....18. YIPPEE! The plan is to soak up some sun, swim lots with Dave, eat lots of shawarma (delicious Middle Eastern version of Donner Kebab - not all the nasty bits!), homous and the like. Spend time looking at pooliverses on the beach and maybe catch an early morning dolphin watching trip. I cant flippin wait!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lucky you. I'm not surprised you can't wait