Monday, 18 June 2007

Birthday month




Goodness me its been a long time since I last blogged.....since then I have been to Koh Samui for the loveliest holiday ever. Met some really fab people (hello Dave and Becky) and had a fantastic time with my boys. Mum and Dad joined us for the first weekend which was Davids 5th birthday so that was good. I cant believe its over, it went to quick!


Also we have just had Davids 5th birthday party and although it rained all day, the Gods saw to it that it didnt rain between 4 and 6pm and in fact that was the best weather of the whole day adn 18 little 5 year olds had a fantastic time running round our garden, eating cake and crisps, bouncing on the Scooby Doo Bouncy Castle and no-one was sick!!!! :-) David had masses of presents which he loved opening and was a very happy bunny.

No comments: